- 1 How do you say very good food?
- 2 How do you say yum in Vietnamese?
- 3 How do you say greetings in Vietnamese?
- 4 What do you say to a girl in Vietnamese?
- 5 What to say before eating?
- 6 How do you express something tasty?
- 7 What does Oi Troi Oi mean?
- 8 What is Yum Yum slang?
- 9 What does yum yum mean in English?
- 10 Is it rude to point in Vietnam?
- 11 How do Vietnamese greet their elders?
- 12 How can I impress my Vietnamese boyfriend?
- 13 Why you should date a Vietnamese woman?
How do you say very good food?
How do you say yum in Vietnamese?
In Vietnamese, dâm (pronouned ‘ yum ‘) means lustful, lascivious Hi Spider, it’s also pronounced a bit like “dắm”, which means “tart”. And it’s considered impolite. Or you can say ” yummy ” to avoid any bad situations.
How do you say greetings in Vietnamese?
The most basic default greeting in Vietnamese is xin chao, which is pronounced, “zeen chow.” You can probably get away with using only xin chao as a greeting in most instances. In very informal settings such as when greeting close friends, you can simply say chao [their first name].
What do you say to a girl in Vietnamese?
Here are the top 9 compliments to impress Vietnamese women, and that might not come to mind immediately:
- “You’re hilarious!”
- “You’ve got such nice eyes/lips/teeth/hair.”
- “I always learn so much from you.”
- “I trust you implicitly.”
- “You’re not like everyone else.”
- “You’re good at what you do.”
- “You’re a good friend.”
What to say before eating?
What to say before a meal
- Let’s dig in (or ‘dig in’)
- Enjoy your meal (or ‘enjoy’)
- Hope you enjoy what we’ve made for you.
- Bon appetit.
How do you express something tasty?
- Tastes great! Eating something delicious right now?
- Really good! Here’s something else you could say instead of delicious.
- Wow, [this food] is amazing!
- This [food] is too [flavor] for me/for my taste.
- It could use a little more/less…
What does Oi Troi Oi mean?
Oi gioi oi, or oi troi oi in southern Vietnam, is one of those catch-all expressions. It loosely translates as ” oh my God ” but means whatever the speaker wants it to at the time.
What is Yum Yum slang?
(ˈjʌmɪ ) slang. exclamation. 1. Also: yum-yum. an exclamation indicating pleasure or delight, as in anticipation of delicious food.
What does yum yum mean in English?
—used to express pleasurable satisfaction especially in the taste of food.
Is it rude to point in Vietnam?
Similar to many places, it’s rude to point with your index finger in Vietnam. To be polite, use your pinky finger when you want to point to something. Pointing with an open hand, palm facing down, is even more polite, but it’s a bit overboard for most situations.
How do Vietnamese greet their elders?
Opt for “chào anh” or “chào chị” when speaking to elders. If the other person is an older male, use “chào anh.” If the other person is an older female, use “chào chị.”
How can I impress my Vietnamese boyfriend?
10 Ways To Impress Your Vietnamese In-Laws
- Learn how to speak Vietnamese.
- Learn how to greet people using the correct (and most respectful) pronouns.
- Show your concern for family in an authentic and genuine way.
- Always greet people when coming and going.
- Learn polite words like “dạ” and “vâng”
- Never say “no”
Why you should date a Vietnamese woman?
9 reasons why you should date Vietnamese girls Many Vietnamese girls are so beautiful. The local Vietnamese men are known for drinking too much and for getting a bit too aggressive. Women don’t drink and they are very loyal, because you are much better than alternative…